Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Beachbody Coach Training from an Elite Coach

A lot of you have been asking about my coach training group...GOOD NEWS! I'll be starting my next apprenticeship group in ONE week! You'll have full access to me and I'll train you on how I created a 6 figure income in 2 years BY helping people 
This business is ALL about creating a ripple effect of positivity that will inspire others and changing lives for the better! 
I am NOT a personal trainer, nor am I certified in anything fitness/nutrition. I am a customer of Beachbody, who learned how to overcome the one thing that was holding me back in my life... MYSELF, and tap into my potential via personal development & surrounding myself with positive, goal driven & like-minded individuals.

If you would like to:
- Actively get in the best shape of your life.
- Be surrounded by some of the most incredible people you have ever met!
- Have the opportunity to work for YOURSELF and have the potential to grow a 6 figure + income.
- Be trained personally by someone who has already successfully done so...

then go to: http://katiheifner.wufoo.com/forms/join-team-bombshell/

I will be selecting my next apprentices within the soon!






No comments :

Post a Comment