Friday, February 28, 2014

Beachbody New Coach Training

So excited to kick off my next Coach Training group!!

NEW COACH TRAINING GROUP Starting March 3rd

New Coaches -->> Join me in building a strong foundation for success. Commitments of this training group include
*Daily Check In
* Weekly Video Call
*Turning in a Business Activity Tracker Every Thursday
*Reading Personal Development (10 pages a day)
*And most importantly...IMPLEMENTING what you learn, participating and interacting with the team, letting go of your fear of failure, being willing to learn/teachable, being genuine, authentic and leading your business with integrity!

If this sounds like something you would like to participate in....Please submit your application (Newbies Only)
*If I am your Star Diamond Upline, please contact me about a training. If you are on another team, please reach out to your Star Diamond Upline to discuss what type of training programs they have in place =)

I only take a certain # of coaches because I like to keep track and get really involved with the people I am mentoring!
https://katiheifner.wufoo.com/forms/join-team-bombshell/

No comments :

Post a Comment