Wednesday, February 12, 2014

How to Become a Successful Beachbody Coach

If I could travel back in time 3 years...I would give a BIG hug to myself for taking the leap of faith and signing up for some CRAZY thing known as a Beachbody Coach. 
LISTEN HERE -->> What is Coaching?

Sometimes you just don't realize it, but you settle into a pattern...and you stop dreaming. You start settling or saying "One day I will...<>"
If you would have told me that in 3 years, I'd be a 2X Elite Beachbody coach..making 6 figures...with ZERO debt..I would laughed. That was not my reality...
My reality at the time was a dead end job...20 lbs overweight...miserable... surrounded by toxic relationships & I lost the ability to dream for a better life. I basically became a slave to my job (and no, it did not pay well) I'd say things like, "Gosh if I can just hang on for 40-50 more years...THEN I can retire and start doing what I want..."

By some crazy twist of fate (and a lot of late night informercials), P90X came into my path and I soon discovered a whole network of positive people willing to help. They inspired me to dream a little bigger...to reach a little higher...to work ON ME and figure out what I wanted out of life.

I never would have imagined that I would work from home with my man and puppy loves, I never would have imagined I'd have ALL of my debt paid off including my mortgage, I never would have imagined that I'd be this HAPPY.

If you are feeling lost, stuck, frustrated but you KNOW your life was designed for bigger things...I URGE you to take a chance & listen in tonight.

I WAS you 3 years ago. I want to pay it forward and inspire you to DESIGN your future 
And tonight you get DOUBLE the fun! Lindsey Catarino was able to leave 6 figure "handcuffs" aka her corporate job for a lifestyle of total freedom, including helping her hubby RETIRE!



LISTEN HERE -->> What is Coaching?

INSPIRED? Fill out the form below! 


5 comments :

  1. Is there a replay of this that I can listen to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Simply go to http://www.instantpresenter.com/WebConference/RecordingDefault.aspx?c_psrid=EB50DD87804A

      Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing the recording of the webinar! I love your style, and I LOVE your take on what being a coach is all about. It's definitely what I struggle with when talking to people - the business opportunity aspect of it. So thank you thank you thank you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you also for sharing the webinar. I just signed up as a Beachbody Coach and this was an excellent resource.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this recording still available or did I miss the boat? When you click on the link above it says "Recording Unavailable
    We're sorry, this recording is not currently available. Please contact the host for more information."
    Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete