Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New Beachbody Coach Mentor Group

Wow guys..this month has been blessing after blessing From being able to leisurely travel to Florida for two week....to finding our DREAM HOME...
I almost feel it is my responsibility to SHARE the opportunity that has allowed me FINANCIAL FREEDOM, ownership over my future, the courage to start dreaming again & the sisterhood that has made me more loving, positive, courageous, fun & determined!

What if you could have the money, the time, and the resources to spend your days any way you would like?
How would it feel to work hard now, live your passion & help others to create success for your future?


This month, I am going to TEN new coaches. Keeping it SMALL so I can have one on one time with my newbies!

MY mission is help these coaches lay the foundation for earning a six figure income, so that there is OPPORTUNITY for more FREEDOM in their lives...time with their families & eliminate the stress of living paycheck to paycheck!

I am JUST as committed to your success as YOU are. I can promise you that.

So... if you want to:
Make a little extra FUN money
Make $ to pay of DEBT
Make $ to pay DOUBLE up on your mortgage payment
Help people and HELP YOURSELF stay accountable to healthy living
Be involved in an INSANELY positive community
GROW as a person
Retire your parents who have supported you
Buffer your family income to alleviate some of the pressure
PAY for vacation in cash
Or quite your 9-5, work from home, and earn 6+ figures....

...this is an incredible shot at that..I'm living proof of what is possible. Stop wishing, wanting & wanting for things to change...and DO something about it!

Again - I'm only selecting the TEN most committed, the ten that I feel match the culture of my team. Driven. Passionate. Determined. Motivated. Coachable. Diligent. Creative. Positive. And you MUST have a sense of humor!

If you want to apply for one of the TEN mentor spots, if you think this is a good fit for you... Go apply here:

http://bit.ly/JoinTheBombshells
Complete a short application and once received, I will personally send you over the requirements for those selected!!

If you know someone who would be a great candidate, please feel free to tag them or send my information their way! Never know, you may just help change their life!
Can't wait!!!

This is ONLY open to MY NEW COACHES

Existing Coaches, you can check out my Coach Training

No comments :

Post a Comment