From Lethergic to Elated!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Okay, so I put off my workout all basically ALL morning! Everytime I walked past my workout room my guilt level increased exponentially. But I have to practive what I preach so I finally got my butt in gear and got down to business.

I pushed myself extra hard today because I have been slacking lacking...just going through the motions...and you know what? It payed off!!! I feel a little shaky still, but I am on a workout high right now! I feel like I can conquer the world!! After my workout, I took a look outside and decided it was time to shovel all of the snow in the driveway I've been ingnoring!

It's amazing how pushing yourself can not only put you in an AWESOME mood, but it can make you feel so great that you want to tackle all of the chores around the house:)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! I'm feeling so great I just might have to double up today! I have a beach wedding this summer I need to look good for!!!

xoxoxo

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -