Does Brazil Butt Lift REALLY work? An honest review

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

If you are anything like me (a skeptical consumer aka smart haha) you question things before you buy them. Does Brazil Butt Lift really work? I had my doubts. Honestly, before Brazil Butt Lift I never really had a good experience with home workout dvds.
Let's be honest...they can be kind of cheesy and I'm sure some of them would have given me results if I could have stuck with them...but I found them to be boring or repetitive. 

MY STORY
To kind of back up and share my story...I'm 5'3" and at one point I weighed in at 129 lbs. I would classify myself as chubby at that weight. I had ROLLS. In my battle of the bulge, I slaved away on the cardio machines at the gym with NO results. I had no idea about what to eat or how to eat healthy. I thought Subway was a healthy lunch option. I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I used to go to the Wendy's drive thru after the gym lol

Anyway, I was at the gym one night and saw the P90X infomercial. Something about it was mesmerizing to me. I loved seeing all of the success stories but I'm a total skeptic so I did my research and asked everyone I knew what they heard about it. The feedback I got: Hard as H-E-double hockey sticks but the results were totally worth it.
In my research and discovering Beachbody (the company that makes P90X), I came across Brazil Butt Lift. I've always been self conscious about my big rear end (I LOVED the sweatshirt around the hips trend lol) I decided to give BBL a shot. It looked way less intimidating than P90X.
I started with Brazil Butt Lift and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the workouts, the trainer and how SORE I would get.  The workouts are deceivingly hard...I say that because somehow I end up smiling throughout the workout. Leandro is very endearing to me. I did BBL for a couple of weeks until I got up the nerve to start P90X.
I started and failed at P90X three times before I plugged into the Team Beachbody network to get a coach and a success partner. Having someone to support me made all of the difference for me. I ended my P90X transformation at 108 lbs (from a size 6 to 00 CRAZY PANTS!!) 

Fast forward a few months...I changed jobs and ended up working at an office. I've never sat down all day and it was NOT friendly to my booty. Ever heard of office @ss? It was frustrating because I worked SO hard to lose the weight...now the dimply cellulite was coming back. I decided it was time to jump into Brazil Butt Lift and commit 110%

I had a beach vacation to the Bahamas coming up in 6 weeks so it was GO TIME. My defining moment of "I HAVE to do this" was when I tried on my bikini (see the gray Victoria Secret bikini) Omgosh I just about cried when I saw the pics. SKINNY FAT is the only way to describe it. Not fat...but def not fit.

I looked at that picture everyday to remind myself why I was doing this...I didn't know what my final results would be like but I knew I had to commit all the way.  I followed the "Classic Schedule", drink 60-100oz of water daily, ate SUPER clean and drank my Shakeology
My results were pretty incredible if I do say so myself...I worked my BUTT OFF! Literally hehe 
I still shudder when I look at my day 1 pics. Eeek!!!

DOES BRAZIL BUTT LIFT REALLY WORK?
Now I know it's hard to find REAL and authentic reviews for products sometimes...Especially since Beachbody is a network marketing company. Some of the reviews can seem very unbiased. As a coach, it's our JOB to be a product of the product. 
If you've seen the infomercial, you KNOW just how gripping the sales pitch is.."Get a tight toned booty in as little as 30-60 days"  You're here because you are wondering if it lives up to all of the hype. Can some at home workout dvds really give you a better looking butt?

As a fellow consumer and woman, I want to give you the whole story and let YOU make the judgement call. I also want to hear FROM YOU. If you or someone you know has tried Brazil Butt Lift, I would love to hear about it. Please leave your own review, testimonial, experience, opinion in the comments section below. 
I am not a fitness trainer/expert, nutritionist, etc...I am simply a girl with a dimply cellulite butt who wanted to make a change and followed the workout. 

Brazil Butt Lift is a lower body sculpting workout is designed to reduce your hips, slim your thighs, and lift your booty without the bulk. 


Let's take a look at the butt  
Your booty- Believe it or not, it's actually made up of several different muscles including the gluteus maximums, minums, and medius. All of these muscles and ligaments intertwining together at the top near the lower back and at the bottom merging with the hamstrings. 
It can seem daunting to exercise your booty and get it not just toned, but lifted, and rounded. It’s a large group of powerful muscles that all work together to help with proper movement, stability, and power. But putting all that aside it’s still a group of muscles just like any other. And just like any other group of muscles you can properly exercise them, strengthen them, and grow them to your desired shape and size.

Think about it this way. Have you ever tried to work on just your chest, arms or back before? If you have you probably started to see results rather quickly in those areas. You probably mixed up your exercises to target different sub areas of that one particular muscle group. Your butt is no different than your chest, back, or arms. You simply need the right technique and mix of exercises to hit all the sub areas of your butt to make sure all areas are strengthened and developed properly.

You may have some access fat on your body. If you feel like you have a "saggy butt" clench your butt cheeks and feel them. You'll feel your tight muscles and the rest is fat. The fat fulls the lower half of your booty and can give it that saggy look aka fat below the muscle.
This is where nutrition and burning calories come into play. This program is not just about working your lower body muscles...but also about burning calories and FUELING your body with healthy, nutrient dense foods.


How Brazil Butt Lift Works

The Brazil Butt Lift workout program is a series of DVDs that use a very specific technique to target the three major muscles that make up your butt. This program is designed to strengthen and develop your butt muscles and lower body. Celebrity trainer, Leandro Carvalho, uses his "Triangle Training" technique based on working the different angles of your butt.  Working the angles gives you that lift, firmness and round booty.  Leandro is known as the trainer who whips the Victoria's Secret angels into shape before the annual VS fashion show (like Alessandra Ambrosio love her!!)  The models are a fan of his workouts because the workouts do not bulk up your thighs...instead this method slims them down.

His program fits in somewhere between a Zumba class and a bootcamp. Samba, ballet, and the Afro-Brazilian style called Capoeira are the three major forms of dance that Leandro pulled from as he developed his triangle training technique and suite of exercise moves. He also has you doing squats, jumping jacks, dance moves and floor work (my fav part). After just the first week of systematically using the this technique, each major muscle of your butt  begins to get exercised. This is the beginning development stage of your butt muscles where you begin to see the lifting and shaping phase begin.

Not only does this program work your bum bum, but it also helps you shed unwanted poundage and inches. I love that Leandro is very in touch with a women's "problem areas" (inner thighs, tummy, saddle bags, obvi the booty).
It is a sound program complete with the workouts, workout calendar, and food guide. The workouts are intense but a lot of the moves can be modified or personalized to your needs. I started with 1 lb ankle weights and eventually worked up to 5 lbs. 


BOTTOM LINE: Yes. Brazil Butt Lift DOES really work. You can get an AMAZING booty with this workout! (my results are proof enough for me lol) One thing is for sure...expect to work hard and sweat for that perfect booty. 

If Brazil Butt Lift seems like a workout program you might consider to lift, tighten, and shape your butt try it with a 30-day money back guarantee, a FREE bonus workout (Leandro’s Secret Weapon), and the lowest flat rate shipping online by clicking below.


Brazil Butt Lift – What’s Included?

  • 6 Workouts on 3 DVDs
  • Booty Makeover Guide
  • Booty Makeover Calendar
  • Fat-Burning Food Guide
  • TriAngle Training Workout Cards
  • Measurement Tracker Card and Tape Measure

Plus Bonuses…

  • 6-Day Supermodel Slimdown Plan
  • Strength Band
  • Bum Bum Rapido Workout (10 minutes)
  • Free Online Support
Equipment Needed:
  • Ankle Weights (1-5 lbs)
  • Yoga Mat

If you have other Brazil Butt Lift questions or want my TOP tips for success, visit my complete BBL Q&A page HERE or email me at heifnerk@gmail.com  

25 comments:

  1. I just found your website and LOVE EVERYTHING you've posted about BBL, eating clean, etc... Also, I love your swimsuit that you're wearing in your "after" photos, can you share where you got it? I might need to order a "reward" for completing my own series of BBL (I started yesterday!) THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks Becky!! It's from Chynnadolls.com It is SMALL!!! I never thought I would wear it in public but after BBL...I was happy to rock it hahah

      Delete
  2. Ok, so I was Pinteresting about two weeks ago when I stumbled across your before and after BBL photos! All I can say is, WOW! You look fantastic! I'm 5'3" and between 124-127lbs and have found you to be the perfect inspiration for me! Lucky for me, my friend had the BBL set so I've been trying it out here and there for the last 2 weeks, but today (now that mine and my husband's bday weekend is over) is my DAY ONE of the Supermodel Slim Down plan which will then lead me into the full swing of the BBL program. Just like you, I realized, "omg, I have GOT to do something" with our first anniversary trip back to Mexico nearing in just 5 weeks! With a lifetime of training in Ballet behind me, I had always been in decent shape (or so I thought lol), but over the past several years, I just haven't been enjoying working out that much. To be honest, I would actually get SO mad whenever I had to work out (so lame)! Well, now it's time to TAKE CHARGE and be in the best shape that I possibly can be in!

    Thanks to YOU, you have really shown me that I CAN have the body that I've always wanted and ENJOY doing what I need to do to get there. You really have been a TRUE inspiration to me (and the majority of my co-workers who I've also tried to convince to begin the BBL with me lol). Your blog keeps me accountable and on track. (my goal this summer is to wear a Brazilian cut bottom....OMG, and it will actually be possible!) THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for being a great inspiration to all of us. Your success is amazing and I'm so happy for you! Get it girl!

    -Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I was Pinterest-ing about two weeks ago when I stumbled across your before and after BBL photos! All I can say is, WOW! You look fantastic! I'm 5'3" and between 124-127lbs and have found you to be the perfect inspiration for me! Lucky for me, my friend had the BBL set so I've been trying it out here and there for the last 2 weeks, but today (now that mine and my husband's bday weekend is over) is my DAY ONE of the Supermodel Slim Down plan which will then lead me into the full swing of the BBL program. Just like you, I realized, "omg, I have GOT to do something" with our first anniversary trip back to Mexico nearing in just 5 weeks! With a lifetime of training in Ballet behind me, I had always been in decent shape (or so I thought lol), but over the past several years, I just haven't been enjoying working out that much. To be honest, I would actually get SO mad whenever I had to work out (so lame)! Well, now it's time to TAKE CHARGE and be in the best shape that I possibly can be in!

    Thanks to YOU, you have really shown me that I CAN have the body that I've always wanted and ENJOY doing what I need to do to get there. You really have been a TRUE inspiration to me (and the majority of my co-workers who I've also tried to convince to begin the BBL with me lol). Your blog keeps me accountable and on track. (my goal this summer is to wear a Brazilian cut bottom....OMG, and it will actually be possible!) THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for being a great inspiration to all of us. Your success is amazing and I'm so happy for you! Get it girl!

    -Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really inspiring!! The way your career started out sounds exactly like mine, I'm just hoping it ends like it, and use inspired me to never ever give up on my goal. commercial lifts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi kati! I absolutely love your blog & you look fantastic! My issues are with being "skinny fat." At 5'6 and 117 pounds, I have unwanted cullulite on my leg/butt area and skinny legs. I've been looking into BBL for some time but it looks like it's more marketed towards people trying to lose weight and just tone. I'm wanting to put on muscle but also lift my butt. Do you think BBL would be a good option or would P90X do justice? I don't want to be too thin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same problem as you (skinny with cellulite; flat, but saggy butt that needs muscle and lift). Did you find anything that worked?

      Delete
  6. I agree with Bebe Britt, what's the best program to get rid of thigh and butt cellulite. I am very thin up top, from waist up.. would this be a good program or no?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am inspired by your story. I'm 5'2" and i weigh 181... I'm a dancer so i have a lot of muscle, yet i still do have a lot of fat. I'm thinking of getting BBL to help me out with shaping up. You look great now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want to say...you are 5'3", and so am I. But you said you started at 129 lbs and felt fat at that! ? I would kill just to be 150 again...sigh. I am somewhere around 240 and haven't been in the 120's since high school (10-11 years ago...). I am not dogging on you for basically always being "in shape" or trying as hard as you did (props to you!), I am simply saying I am thinking about trying BBL, but at my size, I don't know how much good it would do...I feel stuck like I will always be 180+ pounds no matter what I do...anyways...thank you for sharing and I hope I can give this a try and at least lift and firm my butt, even if I do stay fat. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca, I have also had a lifetime of trouble with my weight but I want to tell you I have found 2 keys that are seriously helping me. The Ideal protein diet and the Brazilian butt lift. I am starting my 7th week of ideal protein and yes I have lost weight every week and still had 2 cheat days in 6 weeks. Last week I started incorporating BBL and i lost 5 pounds in 7 days. I hope this helps.

      WS

      Delete
  9. I'm a skeptic when it comes to workout dvds but I've been curious to try the BBL I did have my doubts in getting it but i must say your story has convinced me to give BBL a shot. By the way, congratulations on your fitness goal you look great and i'm hoping to look just as great in a bathing suit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It'd be nice to have before and after photos under the same type of lighting. Needless to say, your transformation looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I wish I was better with photography/getting the lighting the same but I just do the best I can! =) Thank you!! really appreciate the comment!

      Delete
  11. Your results are amazing! Great job! I was wondering where did you get the swimsuit? Its fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. For the two workouts per day is it okay to do them both back to back?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used BBL Lift and Shape program with proper eating and some additional time in the gym not much maybe once per week. It really got me into the best shape ever. My butt was lifted, my hips were wider,I could see my abs for the 1st time in years. I can honestly say if you put in the effort you will see results.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You said its a lower body workout, but does it help out any on the stomach, and have you done any types of workouts for your stomach, I just had a baby and most of my pooch is gone so looking for something that can also tone my stomach a lil bit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! Actually the ab workout from Brazil Butt Lift is more challenging than the one from P90X!
      BUT if you want to get rid of that lower pooch, its really important to eat a CLEAN nutrient dense diet
      Cut all of the processed foods! If you need help with what to eat, I HIGHLY recommend picking up a copy of "The Eat Clean Diet Recharged by Tosca Reno

      Hope that helps!

      Delete
  15. Omg your results are just amazing! I've been doing some research to see if BBL would be worth buying and your review definitely convinced me!
    I have always considered myself slim, however my thighs are too thick (not from muscle), I have a lot of inner thigh fat and my butt just doesn't have a nice shape. I'm always wearing long shirts to cover my saddle bags and I wish I could enjoy wearing some really cute booty shorts!
    I have been wanting to start a workout that will shape my thighs and butt without bulking up or building too much muscle because that would make my legs even thicker. I think BBL should be it.
    Your review was extremely helpful and I will use your story and results as an inspiration to keep up with the workouts, thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing Results! I am just starting BBL, just finished day 1 today! I am loving it so far. I'm starting out at 240 and 5'4 so I would love to eventually get down to 129! Any tips or tricks for staying motivated and accountable? I also adopted a vegan lifestyle a few months ago and still trying to figure out the best meals for optimal health and get all the nutrients my body needs. ( I'm eating a lot of soy and other types of protein while adding vegan protein powder to meals) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing your amazing story. As you mentioned you completed both but P90X got you down to 00 so I'm wondering if that really helped shred the fat and Brazilian Booty Lift then helped to tone? Would you then recommend I follow that order?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  19. Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog.
    how to get rid of cellulite on your butt

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for your information. Keep on updating, it will useful for others also. If u want more information click on Brazilian Butt Lift

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -