Lead by Example

Friday, January 21, 2011

My mind is buzzing right now.  I’ve been thinking a lot about the call what Lindsay and Josh had to say about leading by example.

I am SOOO excited about this business and helping people reach their potential!! I am literally trying to assimilate any bits and pieces of information that will help our team grow and help ignite an excitement in people about their health and goals.  There are so many opportunities to learn from our leaders and they are ready, willing, and able to help us succeed. But, it is up to US to assimilate the information and USE tools they put in our hands. 

I am blessed to have such great leaders above me with a PASSION for people and PASSION for results! Their enthusiasm is infectious and I want to spread that same feeling to those around me.

We can end the trend of obesity. We can work toward healthier lifestyles. It’s about supporting, informing and encouraging each other.  It’s about sharing our journey and offering guidance. It’s about LEADING BY EXAMPLE!!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -