8 strips Chicken (you Can Used Halved Chicken Breast)
1 cup Bread Crumbs
2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 teaspoon Crumbled Dried Oregano
1 teaspoon Chipotle Chili Powder
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
½ teaspoons Salt
¼ teaspoons Black Pepper
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F. If you’re not using a non-stick baking sheet, spray your pan with a non-stick vegetable spray.
2. Cut each of the chicken breasts into long strips, creating “fingers.”
3. Place chicken in a bowl and add oil and coat breasts thoroughly.
4. In a separate bowl, stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan, oregano, chili powder, salt and pepper.
5. Add bread crumb mixture to chicken and mix to coat thoroughly. Don’t be afraid to use your hands. If you want to be cleaner, transfer chicken and bread mixture to a Ziploc bag and shake to coat thoroughly. Arrange on your baking sheet.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, turn each finger over and bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes. Cook until they are nicely browned and cooked through. Feel free to use the broiler for a few minutes to get an extra crisp on the top!
Serve with dipping sauce of your choice and enjoy!