Thursday, March 31, 2011

Study Date

Time for a little one on one with my man Tony. I'm working on really getting my meal plans to perfection and studying the moves so I am engaging all of my muscles. This book is my new best friend- lots of great info esp if you are just starting.

Word to the wise, order it from Beachbody. I saw it in Walmart for $27!! It's on BB for like $16! If you're going to do something, might as well do it right! Then I am hopping on our team call to discuss how are you going to changes lives!!! <3

Keep pushing play! Keep working at it! Rome wasn't built in a day :)

If you need help, please email me! I can add you to our support group as well, just go here!


PS while Im working out...Sydney is doing this....NOTHING. Little lazy brat lol but she's so dang cute!!

No comments :

Post a Comment