Study Date

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Time for a little one on one with my man Tony. I'm working on really getting my meal plans to perfection and studying the moves so I am engaging all of my muscles. This book is my new best friend- lots of great info esp if you are just starting.

Word to the wise, order it from Beachbody. I saw it in Walmart for $27!! It's on BB for like $16! If you're going to do something, might as well do it right! Then I am hopping on our team call to discuss how are you going to changes lives!!! <3

Keep pushing play! Keep working at it! Rome wasn't built in a day :)

If you need help, please email me! I can add you to our support group as well, just go here!


PS while Im working out...Sydney is doing this....NOTHING. Little lazy brat lol but she's so dang cute!!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -