MS Walk for Pittsburgh

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Today I think was the first gorgeous day in Pittsburgh all year. I can't imagine a more perfect way to spend it than to be outside for a good cause. I don't think I will ever be a morning person- I ended up waking up late and ran out the door without getting breakfast- big mistake!! The walk would have been so much more enjoyable if my stomach wasn't growling! Walking past restuarants was like torture lol

So next walk, I am eating before I leave no matter what! It was really nice to see the city up close and personal. Everytime I am downtown, I am so confused and lost that I have never really had the chance to look at all of the buildings and cool little shops. I'm surprised more people don't go down there...but than again parking is ridiculous.

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -