Sunday, April 10, 2011

MS Walk for Pittsburgh

Today I think was the first gorgeous day in Pittsburgh all year. I can't imagine a more perfect way to spend it than to be outside for a good cause. I don't think I will ever be a morning person- I ended up waking up late and ran out the door without getting breakfast- big mistake!! The walk would have been so much more enjoyable if my stomach wasn't growling! Walking past restuarants was like torture lol

So next walk, I am eating before I leave no matter what! It was really nice to see the city up close and personal. Everytime I am downtown, I am so confused and lost that I have never really had the chance to look at all of the buildings and cool little shops. I'm surprised more people don't go down there...but than again parking is ridiculous.

No comments :

Post a Comment