Shake the lbs away!!!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hey guys! It's April already!! Can you believe it!? If you have not started getting ready for bikini season, NOW is the time. The one thing I keep hearing from girls is that they are KILLING themselves on the treadmill like I used to do. But you have to understand that it is not all about running your little heart out! It's about combining nutrition, resistance training and cardio. Trust me, I've done it both ways and I can tell you what works! If you need help, email me! Or better yet, join my team for free here


Shakeology was a KEY factor in my success! When you drink something that makes you FEEL better and look better...you don't want to poison your body the rest of the day. Not only is it delish, but it really helped me survive P90X and was a catalyst for getting the rest of my eating in check. 


If you are REALLY serious about changing your habits and living the BEST life you can, sign on as a coach with Shakeology on Autoship and I have a very special SUCCESS package for you to help you get started right AND stick with it!!! We have the MOST loving and supportive team that has really become like a second family to me. Plus what else can you do that makes you commit to your health goals while helping others....AND Beachbody paid my car payment this month!!! Yayyy!! 





Do something you're passionate about. And make money doing it. Become a Team Beachbody Coach. Inspire others to achieve their goals and enjoy a healthy, fulfilling life. It's easy. We give you the sales tools, support, training—everything you need to get started. And succeed.

Financial Fitness Begins Here

25% Off All ProductsBeachbody Coach Guarantee
Part Time or Full Time
Be Your Own Boss
No Commute
Low Cost Start-Up
No Inventory
Set Your Own Hours
Potential Tax Benefits
Your Personalized Websites

A Proven Success Formula

A Proven Business System
Sell Sought after national Brands Backed By Over $100 Million Dollar Advertising
Targeted Training & Support
Lucractive Compensation Plan
One Of The few Health Companies Making a True Difference In People's Health

We Set You Up For Success At Day 1

Supportive upline team to guarantee success right out of the gate
Comprehensive Business Starter Kit
Easy-to-follow business system


Benefits of Joining My Team Of Coaches:


  • Access to me on a daily basis to guide you in building your business. (phone, Instant messenger, email)
  • Work with a successful Diamond Beachbody Coach
  • Multiple weekly calls for training and business building
  • A proven system to plug into in order to maximize your growth
  • You will have joined the largest and fastest growing team within Team Beachbody
  • Your Profile and website placed on our page Team of Beachbody Coaches gain customers and prospects from being on this page. Free Exposure!
  • Exclusive access to our Members Only Forum, get connected with other coaches and grow together
  • Monthly Newsletter keeping you informed and caught up on aspects of the Beachbody Coach business and our Team.
  • Will help build your downline -by adding Coaches to you - 

Personally Contact Me for details.


Watch how I will help you put your business on auto pilot. You don't want to miss this, trust me.

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -