Shakeology = Superfood

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today I was browsing tons of different supplements that you can take. And then I came across this....These are all of the supplements that are in Shakeology.  Thank Goodness I saw this and did not end up spending $100 on Maca Root and Goji berry because I'm already drinking it! :) Pretty cool though, so I thought I'd share!


Protein & amino acids- Amaranth, Camu-Camu, Goji berry, Sacha Inchi,sprouted quinoa, whey protein.
Antioxidants “Red Super Foods”- Açai berry, Acerola cherry, bilberry, Camu‑Camu, Goji berry, grape seed extract, green tea, Maca root, pomegranate.
Phytonutrients “Green Super Foods”- Barley grass, blue-green algae, Chia seeds, Chlorella, flax, grape seed extract, Hydrilla, spinach, Spirulina, sprouted quinoa, wheat grass
Adaptogens- Ashwagandha, Astragalus, Cordyceps, holy basil leaf, Maca root, Reishi mushroom, Schisandra, Suma root.
Prebiotics- Pea fiber, yacon root.
Digestive Enzymes- Amylase, bromelain from pineapple, cellulose, lactase, lipase, papain from papaya, protease.

1 comment:

  1. This is a awesome post, I am going to post this information on my Shakeology post today!

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -