Why be a Beachbody Coach....

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Last night we held a webinar to explain what meaning a Beachbody Coach entails and what it truly means....it not only completely reaffirmed why I am a coach, but it got a lot of other people excited about how it is going to change their lives. If you are not interested in bettering yourself physically & mentally, if you're not into working on your relationships with your loved ones and even having more compassion and understanding for complete strangers...if you're not interested in freeing your financial constraints and spending more time living your life...than this is not for you. If you ARE interested in doing those things, working on YOURSELF and in turn paying it forward by INSPIRING others...than this IS for you. And you need to email me or Facebook me. This WILL change your life, this WILL push you to led a better life, this WILL end the trend of obesity!! 
This is NOT about making money and tricking people into buying things, this IS about walking the walk, talking the talk...being a Product of the product...using AMAZING products that WORK and then SHARING your success story. 

Amanda Allen just posted her WHY on her blog...why she became involved and signed on as a coach and I wanted to share it here because she GETS it. She understands and is going to inspire sooo many!! Check out here blog here!


Sorry to my blogging community for being MIA for so long! Things have been crazy with the move, the house, the internet, and just life, BUT big things are coming for me and for this blog!!


Tonight (April 13, 2011) I made a commitment to become the healthiest me I can be, and to help and encourage others along in their journey.

A little background on the whole thing… Beachbody is the company who makes and sells programs like p90x, Insanity, Turbo Fire and tooons of other awesome workout programs. They also make a meal replacement called Shakeology and many other great supplements and protein bars. 

Shakeology is a nutritional shake that helps your body gently eliminate toxins more efficiently while allowing for better absorption of the essential nutrients you need. It is filled with the best of the best – it has proteins and essential amino acids, prebiotics and digestive enzymes, Antioxidants and Phytonutrients, and 23 vitamins and minerals. It only has 140 calories, 17g of protein, 1g of fat. It’s healthier than a salad and it tastes like a dessert!

They also have a website that is filled with tons of great information, things to help log your progress, things to keep you accountable and my personal favorite, a TON of coaches to help encourage, inspire and motivate you. 

About 4 months ago, I started to really notice my friend Abby (and now coach) posting tons of stuff about weight loss, fitness, health, and just over all feeling great! I was intrigued! Abby and I had known each other for years, but never really stayed in touch aside from the random picture comment or military talk being that her husband is a coastie and mine is a sailor. Well, after a few weeks of reading things she was posting and doing a little of my own research I decided to talk to her and ask her what it was really all about. Anyways, I wasn’t immediately sold, but I started paying more attention to her stuff, and I finally bought an order of shakeology but with everything in my life wasn’t able to commit the way I wanted. I joined as a customer the team that Abby was a part of because she became my coach. The more I read about this stuff the more that I SAW the transformations the more I knew I had to really become involved. 

The transformations I am talking about are not just physical transformations, not just eating transformations, and not just work out transformations. People connected to this company are having full blown emotional, mental, and those who have faith, spiritual, transformations. These people are positive, they are happy, they are encouraging, they are motivating – THEY ARE BELIEVERS!
Anyways, here are my “why’s”.. 

-- Because I want to be the healthiest version of me that I can be. Not just physically, but mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I know that God has truly been working in me over the last 6 months to create the BEST me that I can be so that I can be a light for his kingdom and so that I can reach others in their time of need, in whatever need that may be!

-- Because I want to have a positive self-image! And I want to teach my daughter that it’s important to have a positive self-image. I sadly will admit here that I have not been happy with the person I see in the mirror for a long time. I want to love myself again fully and completely. I want my daughter to see me with confidence so that when she is older she will see a beautiful woman in the mirror as well. 

-- Because I want to feel like I am bringing something to the table for my family. I know that I work hard to take care of things while my husband is away (and even while he is here) I know I make sure the errands are run, the dishes and house are clean, cabinets are stocked, and laundry is neatly folded and put away. I know that I am a big source of encouragement and advice, but I want to feel like I can help financially. I want to help my family not struggle and live paycheck to paycheck as most military families do, but instead be able to build a savings, get a second car, and tithe more and spend and donate more on and to things to bring Glory to God’s kingdom. And, because I want to be able to do that from home so that I can be with my sweet baby girl as much as possible. So that she doesn’t have to be raised by daycare, but gets to be around mommy. So that I can learn with her, laugh with her, and love with her daily. Beachbody gives me that opportunity. Obviously I’m not going to be making tons right away, but I truly have an opportunity to grow at whatever pace I choose. 

-- Because I want to be the best wife, mom, friend, child of God, and person that I can be. Because I believe that all of them deserve more than I am able to give them right now, and because I believe that the results and the transformation I will receive from this whole experience will help me to grow in all of those categories. 

-- Because I want to have something to help hold me accountable to making all of these changes, to eating the way I should, and to sticking with it even when things get hard and “life throws me lemons”. I know that I sometimes let myself down, but I will not let other people down. It’s cliché and it’s actually something Lindsay (my team’s founder) said in the webinar today, but it is exactly what I think. I want results, and I need results to help my business.

-- And lastly, because I want to help other people. My life goal since I was a little kid was to change people’s lives. I can remember writing that on “dream” journals at 6 years old. That I wanted to change someone’s life. That’s why I decided to become a teacher, and then decided to go into ministry instead, because I want to make a difference in someone’s life. Abby, Lindsay, and the Dynasty Support Group has already made a huge difference for me. I want to be able to help someone else. I know that I can relate to soo many people. Feeling stuck in a body that they aren’t comfortable in, buying XL’s and loose fitting clothes only because I am uncomfortable with anything that fits too tightly and shows my curves, feeling like I will never get rid of my post baby body. I can relate to the people who have tried endless products and programs and never sticking to them. However, I am here today though to tell people that they CAN change, that they are NOT stuck, and that all they need to do is decide, TRULY commit, and succeed. I don’t have my results yet, and that’s a little scary for me going into this program as a coach I won't lie, but I have FAITH that I will have results because I believe in this company, and in their products. And, now you guys can truly see my transformation.

So there you have it.. That’s why Beachbody, that’s why coaching, and that’s why me. I hope that you will take part on this journey with me. Even if just to offer encouragement, seek advice, make me your coach, or become a coach yourself! Don’t hesitate to contact me!

If that hasnt convinced you of the power of this thing- watch the webinar and see what its all about! Click HERE 


- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -