LA!!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Good morning LA! ohhh man I never thought I'd make it out here. This is just too exciting- and I have a MAJOR lack of sleep so I am going to try to post, but I may have to make up for lost time when I get back.

Traveling is the WORST! The airport was just awful, but I did make some new friends so yayyyy! And we saw Betty White in the Cleveland airport lol I should have taken a picture.
It was nice to get settled in and meet up with all of the girls. I don't know what it is about sitting on a plane for hours on end that makes you soooo hungry- but I was STARVING when I got here.
Eating on the road is HARD- I forgot how tough it is to pack things that are ok to eat. It's so tempting just to go grab something quick. Yesterday I ended up having a shake before I left, I stopped and got scrambled eggs (which felt like they were covered in grease or oil ick!), had a protein bar, granola bar, then when I finally got here- had a cute little chicken sandwich. By 10pm, i was starving again. We went to this place- the pink taco, ordered apps and drinks! lol Team bonding!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG have fun girly!! Like SO much fun!
    I am way jealous right now..
    I expect LOTS of pictures!!

    =)

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -