Pittsburgh Zoo- Summer Safari!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

My sister and I made the cut! We're in Whirl Magazine!!! If you've never checked Zoo Safari at the Pittsburgh Zoo....it's a MUST!!! We had so much fun!

I love that....
#1 she is wearing heels & I have flip-flops on
#2 She is already 3" taller than me
#3 They took the picture at a crazy angle that exaggerates the height difference

Soooo in my defense....I am NOT a midget lol And I would also like to point out that she MADE me wear animal print or I wasn't allowed to go haha

"More than 2,000 guests flooded the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium for the 13th Annual Summer Safari, this year themed “Get Spotted.” The sold-out event began at the entrance of the Zoo, then moved near the gorilla and bears exhibits before winding around to the PPG Aquarium for dessert. The evening culminated at the PNC Pavilion, with music and dancing to the night’s headlining act, The Standard Band. Signature dishes and drinks from local restaurants and bars were served at each stop along the way, and guests posed for photos in photo booths provided by Shutterbooth. Profits from the night totaled $200,000 for Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium conservation funds, educational programsand general operations. “This year’s event was a lot of fun, and we really had a fantastic group of people come out,” says development coordinator Amy O’Neill"

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -