P90X 2 Pre-Order and My Jack LaLanne Juicer

Monday, November 7, 2011

Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer Express
Jack LaLanne Juicer
Wow, I have Soooooo much to talk about! First and foremost, if you haven't seen the movie Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead...I HIGHLY recommend that you Netflix it. It inspired me to make sure I'm getting enough VEGGIES in my diet. Fruit...no problem! I can eat that all day. Vegetables on the other hand....while I do love them (sometimes) it just seems like they are harder to incorporate.
You can just grab an apple on the way out the door...it's a little weird to grab a cucumber or something and just start chopping down lol
Since Bed, Bath & Beyond was kind enought to send my a 20% off coupon, I headed there this weekend and picked up a Jack La Lanne juicer. I was a bit surprised to find that juicers are not a very popular item...so if you want options...you need to go online. But, since I couldn't wait to get mine...I took what was available.

I am loving it! Ok, clean up...kind of a pain. But I had no idea that apple/carrot/celery juice could taste pretty dang delish! It was a nice pick me up this morning =) More to come on this...

But I am going to be doing a 5 day Reboot. Check out http://jointhereboot.com/  They have TONS of recipes and different programs with meal plans that you can follow.


THEN, I realized that P90X 2 is coming out in 23 DAYYYSSS. Who wants to do it with me??? I need motivation and accountability! To be honest, I'm a little scared haha
Pre-Order to get Free Shipping!! If you're like me....coupons and deals speak to you =)
Check out the details here: P90X 2 

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -