Beach Butt Workout!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Breakfast Idea! 
4 egg whites and 1 whole egg omlet with green peppers, onions, feta cheese and salsa!!!
Thanks Mel! Looks Yummy!
Officially 35 Days until ATLANTIS!!! Staying accountable! Here is my morning workout pic!lol
Countdown until our FREE Coach Trip to the BAHAMAS from Beachbody!!!
This mornings workout....Brazil Butt Lift Cardio Axle and Tummy Tuck! 

WHO WOULD LIKE TO RESHAPE THEIR BUM BUM WITH ME?!?!  (Email me!) 

It is time to get SWIMSUIT READY ladies... Especially since I will be laying on the beach in 35 dayyysss!!!

Sooooo Ive decided to run a special challenge JUST for YOU! It will be 6 weeks long and we will be focused on firming your legs, tummy and booty through following the BRAZIL BUTT LIFT program (same trainer as the VS Angels use!) and following my personal meal plan! If interested, shoot me a msg & I'll send you over the deets! :) XO

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -