1 cup quinoa, cooked
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
2 cups mushrooms
1 handful kale leaves
2-4 cloves of garlic ), minced
1 Tbsp coconut oil
drizzle sesame oil
1 Tbsp tamari
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp cayenne pepper (omit or lessen)
sea salt and black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350'.
2. Cook quinoa if you don't have any already cooked.
3. Toss mushrooms, kale, onion into food processor (or chop finely). After processing until finely chopped add black beans and process on a lower setting so beans stay fairly chunky.
4. Heat coconut oil in a pan and add tamari, veggie mixture, garlic, and spices. Drizzle sesame oil all over.
5. While it's cooking line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
6. In a large bowl add quinoa and cooked veggie mixture together. Form into patties.
7. Place patties on cooking sheet and cook in oven for 20-30 minutes (depending on your oven and how big you made your burgers).