What equipment do I need for Brazil Butt Lift?

Tuesday, March 12, 2013


Equipment needed for Brazil Butt Lift:
This post is pretty straight forward so I will keep it short & sweet =) 
The first week, you should be doing the workouts without the equipment. In addition to the Booty Sculpting Band included in the Base kit, you will need:
  • Ankle weights: 1 to 5 lbs. per ankle weight depending on your fitness level. (1 lb weights OR my fav- the adjustable weights which go up to 5 lbs. I like these because you can work your way up. You won't outgrow these ankle weights. Worth the investment)
  • Light and medium dumbbells or resistance bands: For dumbbells, you will need either a pair of 3 lb. and 5 lb. weights or a pair of 5 lb. and 8 lb. weights. If you use resistance bands instead of dumbbells, you will just need one set with light resistance (included in the Deluxe kit).

Optional equipment:

Options:

If you have other Brazil Butt Lift questions or would like to see results pictures, head over to my Q&A page or email me at heifnerk@gmail.com

If you would like me to personally coach you through the program, simple sign up for a free membership with me as your coach. 




1 comment:

  1. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. 


    weight lifting gear

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -