Alert the presses! I just discovered THE most delicious way to prepare your morning oatmeal and it is jam packed with health benefits SCOREEE
Ok so here's what you need:
- Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- Coconut Oil
- Optional: Sweetener (Maple Syrup, Jam, Honey, etc..), Fruit, Coconut Milk
- Stops Cravings! A cup is only 130 calories and it stays in your tummy longer...which means you feel full longer
- Has high levels of fiber and protein, low level of fat
- Removes your bad cholesterol (without affecting your good cholesterol).
- It stabilizes your blood sugar and reduces risk of Type II Diabetes
- Contains lignans which can protect you again heart disease and cancer
- It Contains Antioxidents
- Enhances immune response to disease
- It's DELICIOUS
Benefits of Coconut Oil
Helps with Weight loss, Candida, Digestion, Immunity, great for your skin and hair! The list goes on!
Read all about it on OrganicFacts.net
Make Coconut Oatmeal!I LOVVVEEE OATMEAL! It can be made sooo many different ways and I'm always shocked to hear is someone doesn't like it. USUALLY that means they have no idea how to make it AND they are using INSTANT OATS...which basically taste like slop to me! YUCKKKKK
Instead, opt for the ROLLED Oats!
1. 1/3 Cup Rolled Oats with Cinnamon
2. Add just enough water to
wet Oatmeal. Heat for 30 secs
3. Add 2 tsp Coconut Oil
4. Optional: Sweeten with Fruit,
Maple syrup or Honey. Opt. Add coconut Milk if you like it soupy
Easy peasy and OHhhh so good!!
For more recipes check out --->> Kati's Recipes