P90X3 Test Group

Monday, December 9, 2013

I found this really awesome fitspiration for my CLOSET on instagram and it inspired me to make my fitness clothes look prettier. Something about having something cute to wear makes me more excited to workout AND when it's all pretty and organized...I have no excuses 
 It didn't take that long and in the process, I found some SUPER cute things that I totally forgot about because they got buried in a drawer. Now they are all on display and BONUS: I found some cute thing that don't fit anymore that I can donate =) I get more closet space & hopefully make someone very happy. Win Win! 
 Tomorrow is the BIG Day!!! P90X3 is coming out and I cannot wait! Seriously 30 min a day- I can handle that. I will always have a place in my heart for P90X because it changed my body so much...but MAN that was hard! It was a serious commitment of time (especially on Yoga day! And just being honest...I hardly ever did the full 90 min! hhaha)

Tony Horton actually did a National Coach call talking about the workouts! To hear it, Simply dial (832) 225-5065 

MAKE ME YOUR FREE COACH and I will send you INFO to order P90X3 to start your 2014 off the right way.  If you have questions and would like to talk about joining one of my online fitness accountability groups please CONTACT ME HERE.
Product links. NOTE: These will NOT be active until end of day 12/10 when the products are live in the store.

More exciting news! I'm going to be running a P90X3 TEST group! I've done a couple of the P90X3 workouts at Leadership during a sneak peak and I KNOW you ladies are going to love it. It's NOT a graduate program so don't break out in hives if you've never done P90X OR if you tried it and sucked at it hahah And the best part about it....everyone has 30 min to workout. Yay! Simple & effective!



MEET P90X3

So what's the scoop?!

Well for starters, YOU CAN NO LONGER USE THE EXCUSE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO WORKOUT! 30 minutes a day for 6 days a week is totally doable and everyone can find 30 minutes in their day to get a workout in!

Muscle acceleration explained: Many P90X fans were hooked on the science of muscle confusion – which introduced variety to the workouts and prevented plateauing. P90X3 takes a hint from that success and from studies showing the most dramatic body transformations happen within the first 30 minutes of exercise. Enter muscle acceleration, a Tony Horton-approved highly-structured schedule with an incredibly high level of intensity and an unprecedented variety of moves. The gurus behind P90X3 combined exercises and added some twists to maximize your time and keep every muscle challenged for a full 30 minutes.

The base kit includes 16 workouts so you are never going to get bored.
Everything from cardio to strength, pilates, yoga and MMX there is something for everyone!  

The ideal P90X3-erIt may seem lofty to proclaim, but P90X3 is indeed a workout for everyone.  Everyone searching for tighter abs and leaner muscles, that is. But fitness novices and experts need not be afraid by P90X3’s come-one-come-all invitation. You don’t have to have any previous P90X experience in order to get killer results. For the beginner, the variety of workouts in P90X3 is the perfect place to discover their fitness style. If the move can be modified there is a cast member showing you how. But don’t expect to be an expert on day one. (Yes, fitness veterans will still be challenged.) As Tony says, ”You don’t get off easy, you just get to finish faster!” 


It doesn’t stop thereAnd of course there are some bells and whistles too good to ignore. First off, the Coach exclusive: If P90X3 is purchased through me as your coach any time from December 10th – 31st (including Challenge Packs), you will receive a exclusive P90X3 baseball cap. What better way to spread the word about this revolutionary program?  
And last but not least, we have the app: Yes, now for the first time the P90X app is available on Android and iOS (will be available 12/10 on Android) The app includes P90X guided workouts, tools to track your reps, weights and progress. Launching soon, is the P90X3 addition – which brings you workout specific tracking modules, scheduling options and the motivation you need to power through the 90 days. P90X3 scheduling and tracking will be available on the app for Android on 12/10 and is coming soon for iPhone. Check out the app and get ready to bring it!
So when can you get it? 
You're in LUCK! You can score your very own P90X3 on December 10th.  P90X3 will be released on my site in which you have a couple of options.  There will be an introductory price of $180 (after Dec 31st...it will increase to $205)
The Challenge Pack which includes the 90 day workout, the nutrition guide, program manual, schedule of workouts, shakeology, free 30 day trial of the club membership, free shipping and a discounted price when you get the package. 
Or your second option is to purchase the program alone.  That is $119.00, and the equipment needed are weights, bands and an optional pull up bar but you can use a band with an over the door attachment if you don't have one!  I did my whole first round of P90X with the bands and got amazing results.
If you would like to be notified when you can officially purchase the workout please go to my site and create a FREE account and I'll shoot you an email once it's released! X3!
To apply for my P90X3 Test group, please submit the following:

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -