21 Day Fix

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Can you give me 30 min a day... for 21 days?
I'm looking for a few girls who are ready to go ALL IN with me. Most people are motivated in the spring & summer, but my sweet spot is the FALL. The upcoming holidays can be a slippery slope! lol
Here is the deal: You are going to get a workout program that tells you exactly what to do, simple but yummy meal plans, portion control to keep a lid on "too much of a good thing"  tons of support, and kick *** results.

It's simple, but it's going to take some effort and planning on your part. I want to help you learn how to make a LIFESTYLE change- not just sign up for a quick fix.
We start next week--tomorrow is the last day to get my fav program on sale! So who is in?!
Comment below with your email & I'll shoot you the deets!
Or apply here --> https://katiheifner.wufoo.com/forms/girlboss-fitness-challenge/

For meal plans in recipes, check out http://katiheifner.blogspot.com/p/food.html

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -