Just a Girl Who Decided to Become a GirlBOSS

Monday, November 24, 2014

 In 2010, I really felt as though I had lost my way. I resigned myself to the fact that work was hard (and completely UNfulfilling), I would never be able to get ahead of my bills, and everything from weight loss...to relationships...to career advancements would be an uphill battle.
Stress, weight gain, lack of confidence, and the dying of dreams started to become my reality. For a girl that graduated from High School early...bought my first house at 21...and always had BIG plans...it was such a dark time for me. The worst disappointment you can experience is when you feel like you failed yourself.
I am THE ULTIMATE Skeptic so I can't explain what compelled me to make a completely LIFE CHANGING decision...but my intuition told me to trust Beachbody....so I typed in my SSN and paid my $40 coach sign up fee... and became a Coach (holding my breath because I was SURE it was a scam LOL)

Since that day, 4 years ago, I've gone from a stressed out retail manager working long hours...to gaining THE most important thing to me in life: FREEDOM. 
This little fitness company has helped me regain control of my life, my finances, my future, my health, my confidence, my passion AND it's given me a stage to share my story to help others make positive changes in their lives  And PS I met the love of my life through Beachbody!
 Whether Beachbody is your passion or not, I URGE you to stop wasting any more time and follow your dreams. You and I are no different...I'm just a girl who DECIDED to GO FOR IT!
What is stopping you from pursuing your greatest life?  For me, looking back I now realize that fear of failure...fear of the unknown...fear of judgement were all roadblocks.
I neverrrr thought in a million years that I would be posting my chubby pics and show my cellulite (see below). I know I have a beautiful body and it's not about being skinny... But it IS important to me to me HEALTHY, to feel good in my skin, to EXUDE confidence and love myself. 
I might not always enjoy my workouts, but fitness has opened a door for me for more energy, happy endorphins, and it's become a time that I can do something for ME. 

I share this because I want the same for you. Freedom. Confidence. Happiness. Self Love. You deserve it!
 Dream Big! Live More! Inspire the Next! xo
‪#‎girlbossDynasty‬ ‪#‎followyourdreams‬

If you've thought about coaching (or are now thinking about it), this video is a bit cheesy...but it explains what I do. What is Beachbody Coaching?

If it pulls at your heart strings...if you are starting to dream in possibility...if you want to create a future of freedom...I would love to hear from you!

Help me pay it forward  If you have recently made some positive changes, I want to hear about them in the comments below!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -