Thank you for all of the support!

Monday, March 9, 2015

I decided today I need to get up, get dressed, and at least leave my room (especially after I answered the door twice in my bathrobe ).
.
Still feeling very heartbroken... and I swear I keep hearing her in the house... BUT I wanted to thank you for your support. It truly is helping ease the pain. Grief is so weird... it comes & goes in big waves frown emoticon
.
I hadn't intended on posting a crying selfie... but really this is as good as it's going to get.. 
A HUGE thank you to the Stay family this stunning arrangement, the beautiful white & pink roses from Kaelyn Kociemba (that remind me so much of her) and the flowers from Michelle 
I gathered them for a pic... but I placed them around in the house where she used to lay/sleep heart emoticon heart emoticon heart emoticon


#RIPSydney #foreverloved

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -