WhoooWeee!! That was intense!!

Monday, February 7, 2011

So I'm sitting here enjoying my Monday night guilty pleasure (The Bachelor lol) and I thought I'd share my workout experience. Tonight was all about Core Synergistics.  Since yesterday I had cheese dip and pizza, it was time to pay my dues so I decided I was really going to push myself and it paid off! I feel soooo amazing right now.
When I had about 22 minutes left...I really didn't think I was going to make it. But listening to Tony, you don't want to disappoint.  I don't want to just go thru the motions and disappoint myself. Because when summer comes...it doesn't matter if I say I stuck to my workout...the proof is going to be how I look. You can't escape that! I want my body to be a testiment to how I take care of it.  I want people to see me and think "Wow, that girl really takes care of herself."

When you start working on your body, it is a natural progression to want to improve other areas of your life. I've been working on improving myself...mind, body and soul. I can't wait to start my latest book....The Success Principles. Reading 10 pages a day of a good book seems insignicant, but it really adds up and I am starting to reap the benefits after only a couple of months.
This last year has been a HUGE year of growth for me.  I feel like through my new relationships through Beachbody have really opened my eyes to what CAN be.  And what WILL as I continue on this journey of commitment and helping others. My eyes have been opened, but more importantly....my HEART has been opened.  Bad experiences make it easy to close yourself off from the world which I think is the saddest thing for a person to have to live through.
But I am sooo unbelievably happy that I have been able to escape the grasp of resentment, anger and distrust.
You have to trust and give.  Be the person you want to be around and you will attract the most AMAZING people into your life.  I am so grateful for everyone in my life! xoxoxo

Ok, time to focus on the Bachelor!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -