Change- It doesn't Happen overnight, but it DOES sneak up on us!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hey guys, 
It's past my bedtime, but I just had to get this out or I'll be up all night thinking about it. 


We ALL have those days where we feel like our workouts are futile and it seems like passing on the cupcakes at the birthday party didn't make THAT much of a difference.  But I just want to remind everyone that just like the weight seems to creep up on us....and one day we realize that our pants are suffocating us....is the same way that the weight comes off and lean muscle mass starts to creep in.  It's like a dripping faucet....each "drop" or each workout or each healthy meal doesn't seem like much....but drip after drip...choice after choice...we slowly fill the bucket that makes up our lives. We see ourselves and our bodies everyday, but it is hard to step back to see what other people see and realize just what actions have been adding up.


Tonight I got a message from one of my very best friends/fellow coach who is on Day 30 of P90X. She sent me her Day 1 and Day 30 pictures, and I gotta tell you guys...I was SHOCKED by a couple of things....


#1 She didn't feel like she saw very much change.  I seriously asked her if we were looking at the same pictures...because I am AMAZED that after 30 days she has seriously leaned out in certain areas. You can see the definition coming in. I can't wait for you guys to see the pictures because in 1 month she is ALREADY changing her body! Team bombshell!!! ****Side note- this is EXACTLY why taking your pics/measurements is so important!!! So if you haven't....go do it...right now!!!****


#2 I really want to thank my friend for reminding me of my own journey. Thinking back, I remember feeling the EXACT same way. Now that some time has passed, I can look at my youtube video and really SEE the changes for myself. But at the time, I just didn't believe it....if you stick with it tho...you will amaze yourself. Not just with working out, but anything in life. If you are in school, each essay you write, each test you take...is getting you one step closer to your goal.  Reaching your goal means so much more when it's something you fought for, sacrificed for, and put your hard work/effort into. 



Think about what you have done this last month...what have you done in the last 30 days that changed your life for the better?
Have you started reading a developmental book? Have you started walking? Have you quit smoking? Have you committed to drinking 2 more glasses of water a day?
Each day we have choices to make....and there are a lot of things in life that are easy to do...and easy not to do...30 days from now where we you be? 


Think about it....and if you need help coming up with a game plan (for anything) email me....seriously....


In 30 days, 60 days, 90 days where will you be? On the road to success? or stranded?


Either you run the day or the day runs you.

If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
Unless I'm your coach of course lol 

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -