Free membership!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Morning everyone!
This is a friendly reminder that summer is coming and it's time to kick it into high gear with your goals! June 1 is 90 days from today...the PERFECT time to start P90X!!I'm on Day 13 so you have time to jump in and join me! And Erika, Brian, Chase, Tom.... :) 
But the key to success is being held accountable and having a great support group to help you along the way!
Sign up for a free account and get access to tons of great tools! Including me as your coach!


You do have options though....
  • Free membership gives you a variety of workout tools and community support to help you get results.
  • Club level membership gives you a 10% discount on all purchases plus full access to the entire Team Beachbody community, including exclusive video content, VIP access to your favorite Trainers, and customizable (and amazing!) meal plans to ensure you get all the motivation and support you need to get in the best shape of your life.
bb-compare copy

I'm loving the meal plans, I just made mine on Sunday for the week and took it to the grocery store with me. I'm a HUGE fan of anything that makes my life easier!  You can make it suite your needs, workout program and tastes. I personally hate fish and pork ick! So that went right off the list lol

My FAVORITE tool though is the WOWY Supergym...You can auto schedule your workouts...so I can check online and see what I have coming up for the week. PLUS, you get entered to win prizes and mula $$$ every time you workout. Get fit and win stuff....yes please!!  

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -