My Meal Plan

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hey everyone- I know figuring out what to eat can be hard! But I wanted to give you an example of a day for me! I eat 6-7 small meals throughout the day. I respond better to a general low-carb diet. My foods consist of complex carbs, lean proteins and a ton of fresh veggies. I also try to drink a gallon to a gallon and a half of water on a daily basis.


Meal 1:
4 Egg Whites
1/4 Cup Oats

Meal 2:
1 Scoop Whey Protein
1 Tbsp Flax

Meal 3:
4oz Chicken, Turkey, Or Fish
Small Salad With Tomato And Spinach


Meal 4:
Shakeology 
1/2 Tbsp Peanut Butter

Meal 5:
4oz Turkey
1 Cup Veggies

Meal 6:
5oz Chicken
1 Cup Veggies
Small Salad

Meal 7:
1 Scoop Protein
1 Tbsp Flax
Pinch Cinnamon
5g Glutamine


***Side note- If you don't have a ton of time, prepping all of your meals ahead of time HELPS A LOT. Tomorrow is my cooking day!! It's easy to portion everything out in those little take along containers- then you can grab them and heat up as needed.  I try to eat a variety of raw and cooked veggies to keep things interesting. Those steamers frozen veggies are the greatest thing ever. And if you are working on a budget...Aldi is the best place to get spinach, tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions! They don't have a lot, but it's so cheap!! I love that store!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -