BBL 4 Week Challenge!

Monday, April 18, 2011

So I made 2 promises this week....

#1 For the last phase of P90X I'd do double with my girl Farah (which means waking up at 6am everyday....aka my nightmare lol I'm such a night owl, but if she can do it...I can do it!!)

#2 I would take part in the 4 week Brazilian Butt Lift Challenge with Abby & Raquel. So that is going to be my morning workout

I don't know about everybody else...but apparently I can't stick with anything unlesss I have a success partner and I am held ACCOUNTABLE. With that said...I can't believe I am posting this...but if I don't I'll never stick with it...so here is my Day BBL booty...stay tuned for an update in 4 weeks!!
Wish me luck! Ill post another pic May 16th!! Ahh I better bring it!!


April 15, 2011


April 18, 2011

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -