Day 57!! Chest & Back/Ab Ripper X

Monday, April 18, 2011

Chest & Back is NO joke! Those dive bombers are intense! That is def an area where I need to push myself...Ab Ripper X on the other hand...I feel like I have mastered :) Which is INSANE because I felt like that was my hardest workout and took me the longest to be able to get through. and survive lol


Today I decided that I really needed to kick it up an notch. Normally I will do 30 of each exercise, but I wanted to push for 50. And you know what...it was not that hard!! Who would have thought?!? This from the girl who couldn't even finish the video 6-8 months ago!! I was even surprised lol But for the end I wanted to push myself just a little bit further since I have been doing 50 Mason Twists...so I added a 10 lb weight to the mix!


- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -