The Bombshell Dynasty

Monday, April 11, 2011

There is such comfort in knowing that there are so many other people out there who think just like me- who know just how possible it is to change the world. Change the lives of those around us. And better ourselves at the same time.
I really love our team calls because it is a great time for everyone to get together even though some of us are hundreds of miles apart.  That is the power of Beachbody.
It connects you with people you never would have met...and those people change and shape your life in so many tremendous ways.  It makes me so grateful and thankful that I made the decision to join....I just wish I would have joined sooner...but I truly believe that I am amoung rising stars!! And this next year is going to be EPIC for all of us!!
Take Part! Help end the trend of obesity and change your life in ways you never dreamed of!
It's kind of crazy to be a part of something that gives me butterflies on a daily basis. I get so excited about the possibilities that I lay awake in bed at night thinking of what's to come and how I can impact more people. I finally understand what people mean when they talk about finding something you TRULY love to do...and it will never seem like work.

What job can you do where you help people? Help improve yourself both physically and mentally? And are rewarded generously for it?
After our call tonight, I am def making a trip to the bookstore! One of my favorite places in the world! there are so many great books out there to improve your life- read 10 pages a day and reap the benefits in all aspects of your life :)


1 comment:

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -