Protein: 27 g
Sodium: 43 mg
Cholesterol: 7 mg
YIELD: 4 servings
PREPARATION TIME: 15-20 minutes
COOKING TIME: 20 minutes
• 4 sections of parchment paper cut into 12” x 16” pieces
• 2 cups / 480 ml arugula leaves, torn
• 4 x 4 oz skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• 2 tsp / 10 ml fresh chopped sage, divided
• 2 tsp /10 ml fresh chopped rosemary, divided
• 1 cup /240 ml chopped plum tomatoes, divided
• Sea salt, to taste
• Freshly ground black pepper, divided
• 4 tsp / 20 ml best-quality olive oil
• 4 tsp / 20 ml kalamata olives, sliced and pitted (optional)
• Olive oil cooking spray
1.Preheat oven to 450°F / 232ºC.
2.Fold parchment paper in half to create a crease. Unfold the paper and coat it lightly with cooking spray, leaving a two-inch border.
3.Place 1/2 cup arugula on one side of the parchment so it touches the fold but not the ungreased border.
4.Place chicken breast over arugula; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon sage and 1/2 teaspoon rosemary. Top with 1/4 cup chopped plum tomato.
5.Add a pinch of salt and black pepper then drizzle with ½ teaspoon of olive oil. Top with 1 teaspoon of olives if desired.
6.Fold parchment paper over the chicken and arugula and seal edges with narrow fold.
7.Repeat with the remaining parchment paper, chicken and other ingredients.
8.Place packets on baking sheets. Bake for 20 minutes or until puffy and lightly browned.
9.To serve, open packets and transfer arugula and chicken breast to plates. Pour juices over top