Shakeology?!?! What is this stuff she is talking about?

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Over the last year, I have basically been living (kinda not really) off this stuff called shakeology and most of you are probably like: What is this stuff she is talking about?!?


Well Shakeolology is a meal replacement shake that is to be taken once a day, as a meal or snack, a before work out drink or an after workout shake. It has almost all of the nutritional value you need from fruits and veggies in one shake. They say "It's the equivalent of taking 5 trips to the salad bar" as well "it is the healthiest meal of the day."

And  I have to admit when i first heard about it i was a little bit on the hesitant side of the shake. Should i try it? Is this a protein shake that is going to help with my goals? It is really going to make me full? Am i going to feel better and have things change? Well i can officially say YES YES YES and YES, to all of those questions.   I feel full and on the days that i have a shake I eat less, I crave less foods, and I most definitely can tell a difference.  If I don't have a shake, I am tempted by all of those little snacks and chocolaty treats . I'm not trying to sell you anything. I just want you guys to know the benefits I've received from this shake and yes i was skeptical at first with the shake I didn't even know if i could make the commitment of spending the $$ on a shake that might not taste good, but boy was i wrong about all of that.

The major benefit is it's really helped me lose those stubborn lbs I was fighting with.  I have more energy in the morning which I never thought would happen!! I'm def a night owl by nature lol
 But all i need now in the morning is my Shakeology shake *My Mix of Choice: 1C Original unsweetened almond milk, 5 Frozen strawberries, 5 Ice cubes,  and 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology---Delicious!* Once I have that shake I'm ready to go for the day, I'm full, full of energy and as well more productive at work.This shake has literally changed my life in how i think and feel about food. I'm proud to say it-- I LOVE <3 SHAKEOLOGY!!!<3 <3 <3 


Here are what some professionals in the fitness world are saying:
Chalene Johnson's post on her blog about why she loves Shakeology. HERE

Chalene gives a great explanation of the product and what it does and this women is shipped so many products and asked to try so many different things but Shakeology is the one that sticks out in her mind.

Chalene Johnson's vlog post about importance of meal replacement shakes:


I know, I know- lots of talk of Shakeology but this product changed my outlook about weight loss and made things a lot easier for me. 

Interested in trying sample of Shakeology? Shoot me an email.  All I ask is for some feedback on what you think of Shakeology. 

The Shakeology Cleanse is another great option if you are looking to start a new fitness routine, or if you feel like you've hit a plateau. 
Or want to take the plunge and try Shakeology for 30 days risk free. Go hereThey have a bottom of the bag guarantee. After 30 days, if you're not feelin it- send it back! 
Once you try it, you'll see why I'm so crazy about it :)





- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -