Thank You P90X!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I was just looking back at some pictures from before I started P90X and wow....it's hard to see the differences in our bodies until we take a step back. I think that is why i love pictures so much! For me, it's not just about the physical changes that took place....it's about how I FEEL and how I feel about myself. I walk taller, stand taller, have more confidence, things don't bother me like they used to...the list goes on....I'm more caring, compassionate, considerate, empathetic. Those changes don't happen overnight, but slowly...day by day...just like when you are doing P90X. I want to help others transform not only their bodies, but their LIVES. If that is something you are looking for....and you just don't know how to get started...then I'm the person you didn't even know you were looking for. Take the first step. Write down your goals. Join our team. Let's make it happen!



Wow, this just made me realize how much I need a tan!!! Can it please stop SNOWING!? 

6 comments:

  1. Your sTomach is my inspiration seriously Kati you look amazing how long did this take you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read you blog ever single day, you are my very inspirational. I started a month ago doing insanity and I feel great. Hope to finish it soon so I can star with p90x :) take care and continue doing what your doing cause you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww ***HUGS**** If you are doing Insanity, P90x will be cake walk for you lol I think I am going to do Insanity after I finish this round of P90X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled across your blog this morning and feel so excited to read through your posts! I just finished the one on the inside of your fridge, the pictures and the numbers were an awesome idea! I already plan meals but you've inspired me to plan even more and more importantly: encouraged me to BUY MORE TUPPERWARE :) I'm doing P90X Lean and am just coming to the end of the second week, seeing this I know change is going to come soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha Sarah you are too funny!! Planning is everything!! How are you liking P90X?? Add me on facebook girl!! http://www.facebook.com/kheifner

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -