New Flavor of Shakeology Announced! Tropical! P90X: MC2 Coming out!

Thursday, June 23, 2011


If this doesn’t vouch for the integrity of Carl Daikeler and Beachbody, then I don’t know what does.  I’ve met and spoke with Carl several times and every time his passion and commitment for changing lives is what you walk away remembering.  Carl is the “real deal” and I’m honored that I am able to be a part of a company like Beachbody, commited to bringing about change for the better.
If you speak with Carl, it’s about PEOPLE, not profits and INTEGRITY, not interest.  As I told several people this week, it’s wonderful to see someone who does the RIGHT thing in every circumstance because it’s the RIGHT thing, not because it will profit them. 
Oh, and you can feel even better because Beachbody now has an A-Rating from the Better Business Bureau!!! :)



I got to taste it at Summit, and it is yummy! I think I am going to alternate Chocolate with Tropical Shakeology :) Variety is the spice of life and I can def see being able to make a ton of recipes with tropical!!


If that is not exciting enough, here is a preview of the new P90X!!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -