The Weather is getting hot! Are you?

Friday, June 3, 2011



"Turbo Fire is by far the best workout DVD(s) I have ever done. I have done everything from Jillian Michaels to Yoga to kickboxing and nothing keeps my attention like this. It is so much fun and upbeat that you barely notice your working out. The way the program was filmed makes you feel like you're right in the middle of a class with tons of other people. Chalene is motivating and so full of energy! It is an intense workout for the most part so if you are not in any kind of shape I would recommend starting with other DVD's before purchasing this one..but you can always modify or go at your own "pace" while doing the program with the pre-program preparation she gives you. I can honestly say this is the best money I have spent! 


** if you're worried about having a small space to workout in then this is a great program to get! I can do it in my dorm room :)"


" I have lost 7 lbs since I've started which was about two weeks ago. At first I thought that Chalene Johnson was hype, but as you do it you get into it. I can't wait to get to the end of the program, and get to my goal weight"

"I LOVE Chalene, she got me exercising when no one else would, I feel so much better about my body now and it's really thanks to her cheerleading and coaching. The music is awesome and the vids will get you totally pumped, like nothing else. Treadmill, stationary bike? pshh, I've got TurboFire now, and I'm lovin it. :)"


I chose Turbo Fire because of its fun, high intensity training exercises (HIT), and its broad range of material; from yoga, to cardio, to plyometrics and resistance strength training. Essentially she combines boot camp drills with kickboxing and even a little bit of dancing. The diversity of the package was a huge strength as it kept me interested and focused. I also fell in love with Chalene as a trainer. That sealed the deal. Turbo left me feeling empowered!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -