“Remember, there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.”

Friday, July 15, 2011


Change the direction of someone’s day.  Make them smile and take no credit.  It’s going to create ripples you can’t even imagine. 

I feed off of other people's energy- good and bad. Which is why I am so happy I've been able to remove some of the negative forces from my life and replace them with positive people, smiling faces and infectious energy.
I seriously cannot stop smiling after chatting with Liz. Her excitement literally has me giddy. I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach. There is something about talking to a person who wants to change the world...Wants to be the BEST person she can possibly be...and by doing so, inspire the people around her. She said it best:
"I'm just glad to be invested in a program that is healthy and i believe in. It's just amazing how you begin to change YOURSELF and you start a chain reaction. It's no joke it changes peoples lives physically, emotionally, financially"




- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -