Why she became a Beachbody Coach

Friday, July 15, 2011

There is a new blogger on our team! She made the decision to become a Coach! Read about her decision on her blog: http://lizannefitness.blogspot.com/


And Raquel shared her reasons today! 


WHY I BECAME A COACH:

I've always thought of my weight, size, and body type as a struggle. Compared to my brothers, I have always been the "big" one, the "chunky" one, the one who needed to work so much harder. Because of this, there were times when I became frustrated and discouraged, and, in turn, decided to try to get an easy out. I tried so many fad diets, meal replacement shakes, cleanses, and pills. But none seemed to work. I wasn't surprised. Instead, I was just mad at myself. I knew there had to be a way to get to the point where I wanted to be, and I just needed to find it.

After being introduced to Shakeology by Abby, I pretty much fell in love with the stuff. My boyfriend had just began doing P90X but I didn't have the nerve to start. I just thought I was too far behind, at too much of a lower level than he was to be successful with this program. But after he had been working out for about 2 weeks, I felt left out and decided to start myself. I was then drinking Shakeology and doing P90X and I could see there were changes in both my body and my soul.

Abby and Kati had hinted to me the idea of becoming a coach but I never thought I'd be in that place. I didn't feel that I was the "right" person to guide other people on their journeys, so I put the coaching concept in the back of my mind and just decided to work on myself.

After starting Brazil Butt Lift and then Insanity (which I instantly loved), I started looking more and more into the coaching arena. I really started considering it and trying to picture myself as someone who could not only listen, but also lead. It seemed I was already doing many things that a coach may be more inclined to do, but I just was not able to reap as many of the benefits.

I finally decided to take the plunge and become a coach! And right after I did so, I felt fantastic!! I know that being a coach will introduce me to so many new people who I can share my struggles with, and who I can help through theirs. And I also know that growing my business can help supplement my income which, as a full-time student, would be such a tremendous help.

I know that there are so many things I want to accomplish and although I could do them without being a coach, I know that having that title will not only give me so many tools to help me through my own process, but it will also give me that push that I need.





More successful results from our team!!!

And they are not done- they are just getting started!!


Tammy's AMAZING P90X Day 60 Results

1 comment:

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -