The human body is put under stress every day. From our cells to our organs to our skin, every piece of the anatomy puzzle ages and deteriorates. Things like free radicals and inflammation may only add to the chances of breaking down and signs of aging.
But there are many foods that can help your body arm itself against the ravages of time and the stress of use. Check out the list of foods and herbs below to see how easy it is to sign up for Triple AAA nutrition every day.
- Apples-rich in vitamins, minerals, and flavonoids such as quercetin, also high in fiber
- Spinach-loaded with Vitamin E, anti-inflammatory compounds, omega-3 fatty acids, and it's also high in B-Vitamins
- Sweet Potatoes-high in antioxidants, mainly beta-carotene, alpha-tocopherol and ascorbic acid
- Almonds-rich in Vitamin E, high amounts of unsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acids
- Walnuts-richest source of omega-3 fatty acids among nuts
- Turmeric-contains Curcumin, which may provide anti-inflammatory benefits
- Ginger-contains the phytochemicals gingerol, shogaol, and zingerone, which may provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits
More Great Sources Of Antioxidants:
tomatoes, raspberries, red bell peppers, red grapes, beets and pomegranates
- Oranges / Yellows
cantaloupes, carrots, mangoes, and winter squashes
asparagus, artichokes, broccoli, brussels sprouts, kale, seaweed, green tea
- Blues / Purples
blueberries, blackberries, raisins, eggplants and plums
coffee and theobroma cacao otherwise known as cocoa!