Nick Vujicic: Real or Fake?

Wednesday, August 17, 2011


I recently bought a plant for my living room. I knew it was real, but some of my friends thought it was fake.
We forgot to water it for a month and it was still green. One friend said, “See…it is fake.” They actually thought it was funny that I believed it was real. I began to doubt what I knew was true.
After an extended overseas trip, I came home to find this plant was drooping down limp and its color was bright yellow. I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was real! Today what dreams or hopes do you think are fake? You might even become so convinced you stop watering those aspirations altogether. Yet I want to encourage you: with God nothing is impossible. Maybe today, if you nourish your mind and heart from the living waters of His Word, the dreams God has given you will not only survive, but thrive.
In Him, Through Him, For Him,
Nick Vujicic

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -