Shakeology Cleanse

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hey all! Since the Shakeology Cleanse was in such high demand last week, I now have 3 more available! Just got them this afternoon!!! Email me if you want one! heifnerk@gmail.com First come first serve ladies and gents!!


And if you order Shakeology on autoship, I am giving away a free gift!! But only until August 31st!!! :)


Read more about the Cleanse here!



Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse

TO GET YOUR CLEANSE, SEND A PAYMENT of $45 VIA Paypal to Heifnerk@gmail.com then please email me to confirm! 

Official PayPal Seal













Looks like someone is ready for their cleanse!! Love it!!




I just have to show off one of our 


Bombshell's INCREDIBLE P90X 


results real quick! Check out Vanessa 
Rocca Vitteri's ABS!!! HOLY!!!



- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -