Shoes! My weakness!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ah ok so I KNOW I'm probably putting off a gazillion other things I should be doing...but I love how someone posts a link on Facebook and suddenly I'm sucked in. Against my will! And better judgement. 45 minutes passes and I'm wiping drool off of my desk.
Consider this- if there was a way to display/organize your shoes so when you go somewhere you feel like you are shopping. No more digging in the back of the closet or in dark awful boxes for your gorgeous shoes. I would be saving time!!
So really....me finding this will help me SAVE time in the future haha
Let's take a look at this picture...so many things to talk about #1 Jessica Simpson SALE SALE SALE I could puke I'm so excited. #2 Look at all of those shoes!!!! #3 Not only are the shoes displayed like ART, but the shelves and rug are just perfect. It makes me want to hang out in there with my friends and a bottle of wine.

Lesson Learned: Enjoy the things you love. You just might find something to inspire you! BUT know when it's time to rope it in! Back to work! lol

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -