The BEST CHILI you'll EVER eat!!! Turbo Fire Chili Recipe

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ohh Meee Geee seriously guys- you are gonna love this! If you love chili, this is a MUST try! I am culinary challenged and even I can make this!!


Turbo Fire Chili Recipe
1 lb lean ground turkey
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
8oz whole kernel corn, canned
1/2 onion, diced
2 garlic cloves
8oz black beans, canned
8oz pinto, chili, or kidney beans, canned
1tbsp tomato paste
1 pkg Lawrey's Chili seasoning
4 oz low-fat shredded cheddar cheese (optional)


Brown turkey. Drain and discard any fat. Place all ingredients except cheese into a slow cooker. Cook for 4 hours on low, or 2 hours on high. Top with 1 oz. cheese, if desired.

Did I tell you it was easy or what??? I dished this out into 4 containers to grab and heat for lunch! Guess what I'm having today?? lol


Vegetarians!
It's super easy to modify this recipe! Just forgo the turkey and load up on beans! I have literally put every kind of bean in this and it's always delish! I add corn, red peppers, mushrooms....tons of other veggies...you really can't mess it up!



Check out Turbo Fire here! The program comes with tons of great recipes!

This is def going on my list of favorites! What is your favorite recipe? Post in the comments! I love when people share!
Like this post? Subscribe! Enter your email address:

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -