What should I do if you miss a P90X work out?

Thursday, October 6, 2011


I often get this question from people who think all is lost because they have missed one of their P90X work outs.  Well I am here to tell you, don’t sweat it. Life happens and life will happen.  Don’t get me wrong, don’t try and make cheesy excuses why you can’t work out today.  You have made a commitment  to 90 days with P90X and to get the best results you are going to have to stick to that plan.  If something comes up and you absolutely can not make your work out then here is a good rule of thumb that has worked for me and others.  If you miss 1 work out try and make it up on your rest day, if you can’t then don’t worry about it but try not to make a habit of it.  If you miss 2 work outs for the week then repeat that week. This simple formula has worked well for myself and many others and I am sure it will work for you too.  Also, you will be getting in some extra work outs since you will be repeating a week which could also help with your results.
Remember, P90X is not just some silly work out plan.  You are also making a mental commitment for 90 days to stick with the work outs and to stick to the P90X nutrition plan.  Don’t let one little hiccup stop you from moving forward in your progress.  If you fall of the horse you have to get up and get right back on.  Need some help?  Feel free to send me and email and let me know how it’s going.

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -