Are you Ready to Take the Beachbody Challenge?

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Join my Beachbody Challenge!

Each month, I will be hosting a challenge for people to take part in, but it’s not going to be like any other challenge; this will be different in a good way. I have hosted VERY successful challenges and have seen a lot of my friends and customers have GREAT results and success, but there was also something that bothered me when I hosted them; it bothered me so much that I actually stopped doing challenge for awhile.  I would have so many people commit and then a small number follow through. I blamed myself for that because maybe there was something I personally could have done to make them stay on track and stay strong BUT I realized it would be impossible for me to do that with the large number of challengers I had each time.
So, this is going to be very small and intimate with just 5 people.  We all will commit to our fitness goals, health goals, diet, and stay accountable to one another. We will all be in this together and what is so cool about these challenges I will be hosting starting in November is that we will all be doing the SAME THING.  
We will all be doing the same workout program, drinking shakeology, tracking our progress, staying connected in our private facebook group, etc. So if you are thinking “Well I don’t have shakeology” well then YES what I am saying is you will have to commit to getting on shakeology and drinking it 1 time per day. This will be a commitment for the 5 people I take in and I want us all to be 100% committed… I plan on giving 110% of myself to YOU to help you reach success and I want you to do the same!
By joining my challenge you will automatically get 1 month FREE of Beachbody Club membership(HELLO AWESOME RIGHT?). This is a great tool to have for all of us because we will all be starting at a different point in our fitness so with the club membership you will get a customizable meal planner that will make reaching your goals even EASIER. Oh, and another HUGE BONUS is you get 10% off all your Beachbody products this way too by being a Club Member and go into daily drawings when you track your workouts to win CASH just for working out. :)

Before I recap the exact details I want you to ask yourself these questions….
1. Do you want to get healthy?
2. Do you want to fit in your skinny jeans?
3. Do you want to look in the mirror and feel GOOD about what you see?
4. Do you want to have energy?
5. Do you want to add years onto your life ?
6. Do you want to set a good example for your children?
7. Do you want to have a more positive attitude?
8. Do you want to build relationships with others going through the same things?
9. Do you want to have more confidence?
10. Do you want to get your life on track and start a new healthy lifestyle?
I think we all want those things and THIS challenge is the answer to help you achieve those goals. It takes 21 days to create a habit and with this you will have others looking to see if you did your workout and hearing from YOU that day so that accountability will keep you on track!
So, are you interested? OF COURSE YOU ARE .… Before I break it down for you FIRST you need to go to https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free/58452 to sign up for a FREE account with me so I am your official Beachbody Coach.
Now, Let me break it down for you…..

Kati’s Beachbody Challenge:

1. DECIDE & COMMIT to joining my Beachbody Challenge
2. Choose the workout program you would like to do
3. Choose Chocolate or Greenberry Shakeology
4. Receive CHALLENGE CONFIRMATION email from me with tips on how to track progress, how to measure, recipes, fitness tips, goal setting, how to schedule workouts, how to join our PRIVATE facebook challenge group, invite to PRIVATE LIVE Kick Off Webinar, etc
5. Succeed!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -