Beachbody Challenge!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011


Are you ready to take the challenge??


To kick off the Beachbody Challenge Groups I am starting a Brazil Butt Lift Challenge group because of such high demand!!!

My BBL Results!
Seriously, do not wait to message me to find out the details, every woman I know wants to lift or shape that butt, so get off yours and make it happen!http://ow.ly/7fOrI

Are you looking to firm up the rear end? Who says you can't be proud of your assets!? Whether you want to lift, shape, tone or firm that behind, I have got the solution for you! I'm running a 30 day BBL challenge, with 5 people in one group. I'm going to CLOSELY work with each of you to get MAX results and push you to your HIGHEST potential!! And sexiest booty! =)

With the BBL challenge, you get a month supply of Shakeology, a free trial of the club membership (grocery lists, customized meal plan with nutritional info according to YOUR height, weight, physical activity, and tastebuds ;-)) and brazil butt lift which has 6 DVDs-cardio, abs, upper body and lower body to target the bum bum!

With these 3 important Beachbody items you will see results; nutrition is 80% of health & weight loss so we are setting YOU up for SUCCESS! We will start this challenge mid Nov-mid december!

If you know ANYONE interested-please feel free to share this with them!
Here's a quick video on BBL:
http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/trimandtoned?bctid=59417476001

I love my results, so I know that you can too =) Read more about the workout here: http://katiheifner.blogspot.com/2011/02/shake-your-bum-bum.html

YOU MUST REPLY by November 4th to be a part of challenge group !!!! ****

Starting another challenge group of 5 starting in the beg. of December also--hurry cuz slots are filling QUICK!!!! Must reply by Nov 14th to be a part of the 2nd group

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -