How do I get a nice butt and thinner thighs?

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Let's Rock our Bum Bum for Christmas! 
Everyone wants a nice tushy but it's often an area that gets overlooked in our workout regimes. I always was very self conscious of my butt because I felt like it was too big and squishy Eeeek! What I love most about this workout is he really knows how to focus on your problem areas (I lost 4 inches on my thighs!! hello yes please!!), make you work up a crazy sweat AND smile and laugh the whole time =) 
If you are ready to lift your back side and get it in shape once and for all, message ME!!! This is a 30 day challenge that you will be sooo glad you decided to take!


As your Beachbody Coach I will help you stay accountable to your workouts throughout the thirty day challenge with daily motivation, accountability and support through a closed facebook group.

Brazil Butt Lift is TRULY one of the BEST Beachbody workouts out there and I LOVVVEEE it! We have done BBL at Fit Clubs and I seriously am sore for at least 3 days. But it feels amazing! As women, we want our legs and butts to be lean and tight but they but they are often the first place we gain weight and get saggy. Take this challenge and start November 25th and you will be hoping that Santa brought you some sexy new panties for your slimmer, tighter and higher bum bum! It's the PERFECT time to work off some of that Thanksgiving dinner lol
Shake your booty!
 The workouts are challenging and fun! What I love most is you will not only tone your backside but you will tone up everywhere else too.  The fitness program allows you to select the type of workout schedule you will follow based on the shape of your bum bum.  Whether your bum bum is to large, flat, little or saggy there is a workout for you!  So in my case, I am building my bum bum by lifting it up! 

You ladies deserve this! You owe it to yourself to be more fit and confident and remember, when you take care of yourself, you naturally enjoy all aspects of your life MORE! I can speak from experience on that one!

The Challenge pack includes:
Free coaching
Brazil Butt Lift with These workout programs:

1. Booty Basics (20 min) & Bum Bum (35 min)
2. High and tight (35 min) & Sculpt (50 min)
3. Cardio Axe (30 min) & Tummy Tuck (20 min)
  • Booty makeover guide w/workout schedule
  • Fat burning foods meal plan
  • 6 day supermodel slimdown plan
  • Traingle training workout cards (for on the go workouts)
  • Measurement card and tracker with tape measure
  • Resistance bands and pencil
  • 30 day supply of Shakeology on home direct
  • Free 30 day trial of Club Membership
  • And FREE SHIPPING!
You get all of this for $160 when you order it from me, your beachbody coach!
Go to my site and take the challenge to get started with me as your coach!

Message me or call me ASAP so you will be ready to have that beautiful booty in time for Christmas! That means you have to place your order by November 19th!

My booty! No longer HUGE and saggy!! lol

Your Truly,

Kati

What you need to do:

  1. Go HERE
  2. Sign up for the Beachbody Challenge (don't fret...it's free and you could win $$$ for submitting your story)
  3. Get the Brazil Butt Lift Challenge Pack
  4. Email me and say hi!


- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -