Juicer Recipe!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Is it sick that I'm sooo excited to try new juicing recipes that I CANNOT wait to get home!?! So yesterday I decided to make my own little concoction- you really can't mess it up!

Kale
Spinach
1/2 Cucumber
1 Carrot
1 Celery Stalk
1/2 Lemon
2 Apples
1 Tomato
1/4 Red Pepper


I used my Jack Lalanne Juicer and just added all of the components and VOILA! Delicious Juice!
Ok, I know some of you HAVE to be thinking...that green crap looks nasty. And I probably would have agreed before I tried it...it was DELICIOUS. Seriously. 
What I love most is you can really taste every ingredient. It just tastes fresh and refreshing (is that redundant?? lol) All I know is...I WANT MORE!! The apples make it sweet and the all fruit mixes I've made taste like you're drinking candy. Sooooo good and perfect if you have a sweet tooth!

Today I am going to try this one- It's very similar but looks yummy!

Alkaline Juice

Juicer Recipes-1 cup of spinach
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 stalks of celery including leaves
- 3 carrots
- 1/2 apple
Juicing Tip: Juice cucumbers with their skins on. The dark green skin is a great source of chlorophyll, a phytochemical that can help build red blood cells. Cucumbers also contain silica, a mineral that is good for the skin. Make sure to wash them before making cucumber homemade juice recipes.

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -