Melanie's A-Ha Moment

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Have to share a little post from my good friend Melanie's blog! She has been an amazing force and such an inspiration for me- thought you guys would appreciate her point of view!
Last night was a big night for me personally and in my business.  I was asked to be on our Bombshell Dynasty coach call to talk about my success as a Beachbody coach.  When I was first asked to do the call I really had to sit down and think about what I was doing because honestly I didn't know how I had made it work.  But after talking to quite a few of my close friends and fellow coaches I came up with a game plan.  This call made me evaluate the person that I am and the growth that has occurred over the last 6 months.  I started out as a mom who had 30 pounds to lose after giving birth to her second baby.  I found myself sitting in my living room, desperate and depressed with the body I was living in.  Thank goodness my coach reached out to me and invited me to do this challenge because it has changed my life FOREVER!
I absolutely love coaching other people and the big reason that I do it is because I love helping other people.  It is just an innate quality that is built into who I am.  I have this genuine interest is seeing other people succeed.   This is really the key reason why I put so much time into the challenges that I run.  If you are going to invest your money into the fitness program and Shakeology then I want you to get your monies worth.  I spend the time each day to read your posts and answer your emails along with providing nutritional tips and motivation to keep pushing yourself harder.  The best part of it all is that I am doing it right along side of you!  If you are up early because you are a busy mom or working individual then I am right there with you at 5:45am 6 days a week.  I am leading by example and I practice what I preach.  I have done Insanity, P90X and now TurboFire so I can speak from experience when I say that it works!  I follow the eat clean lifestyle even after I achieved my weight loss goals.  I love the way I feel and I am maintaining my physique while I am at it.  If you give it all you've got for the entire fitness program then you WILL see results!  These challenges will change your life!  And for some they already have!  I have a handful of friends or people that I didn't know very well before that have committed to my challenges and have transformed their lives inside and out!  That to me is worth more than a paycheck each week, I love the feeling that I helped someone make a change in their life that will make them live longer and feel better.

My goal with each challenge group is to add value to your life!  Not only to coach you through a fitness program and provide you strength when you are feeling weak.  But to give you the tools to stick with your exercise program, change your eating habits and create a new, healthier, fit YOU! 
So ask yourself, "Do you want that for yourself?"  Are you sitting here thinking that you need a Melanie Mitro overhaul to your life?  If you can answer yes, then take that leap of faith and go to www.teambeachbody.com/melaniemitro and create a free account and I will start coaching you towards your health and fitness goals! 

You can check out my transformation story by clicking on this link and watching my video!

I will be kicking off my next beachbody challenge on the 25th of November.  It is a 30 day Brazil Butt Lift Challenge to get your booty in shape for the holidays.  This might be a great way for you to get started exercising because the workouts aren't super long but they are intense and you will feel the booty burn!  I have done BBL workouts at fit club and they are amazing!  I will also be running some new challenge groups in the near future such as Turbofire, Insanity and P90X2!  So join my team and together we can reach your goals!  Oh and if you are a current customer of mine and you refer a friend who signs up for the challenge pack I will give you a $25 gift certificate towards your next Beachbody purchase which can include Shakeology!
My motto:  happiness is knowing who you are, what you want and how you want it.  Happiness is knowing you are doing the right things for yourself and the right people!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -