Best leg/butt workout!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Do you have a body part that you hated when you were younger but learned to love? For me that is without a doubt my booty. I used to HATE it!  I would find ways to cover it up. Now, I am absolutely in love with my booty because I was able to find a workout that targeted my "problem areas" lol There are special workout schedules whether you have a flat booty or too much of a good thing...or just need a little lift and toning!!

Leandro Carvalho trains SUPERMODELS!! He combines Brazilian dance, cardio, and his own signature lower-body sculpting moves to lift, firm, and shape your behind and you seriouslyyyy feel it working =)
Soooo since it's that time of year when everyone seems to get distracted with the holiday craziness, I decided I needed something to keep me on track! We are doing a 4 week accountability group! We will be posting daily and keeping each other on track! You'll get a daily email from me AND a text if I don't hear from you!
My Results
If you want to be a part of our 4 week booty challenge, EMAIL ME! I'd love to have you in the group! You can also sign up for the free Beachbody Challenge! It's free and there are prizes to be won! Plus if you submit your progress pics, you get a free t-shirt! And they do a fun bundle package that saves you $$$. Yayyy!


What you need to do:

  1. Go HERE
  2. Sign up for the Beachbody Challenge (don't fret...it's free and you could win $$$ for submitting your story)
  3. Get the Brazil Butt Lift Challenge Pack
  4. Email me and say hi!

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -